Packing and Shipping Kits
Kit packing instructions
- Pack kits in sturdy boxes with only one type of kit in each box.
- Each box should have a lid or aps for easy stacking on the truck.
- Boxes should not weigh more than 30lbs.
- Kits may no longer be packed in trash bags, shopping bags or donated loosely.
- Clearly mark on the outside of the box the type and number of kits enclosed.
- Clearly mark the name and address of your congregation on the outside of the box with a permanent marker or attach a kit form, which you can download here.
- Secure the box with packing tape so that the contents are not accidentally dropped, damaged or soiled.
Please complete the CWS Kit Receiving Form prior to taking your kits to the kit depot. Keep the white copy for your receipt, leave the yellow copy with the depot, and mail the pink copy in the enclosed envelope to CWS.