CWS Hygiene KitsYou can make sure that someone has the hygiene supplies they need to start their day out right.
How it Works
Assembling CWS Kits is an easy way to share your love with others and have a fun experience with your family and friends.
This is the fun part! Now its time to assemble the CWS Kits. Maybe you could even host a kit assembly party?
When you share a CWS Hygiene Kit, you show a tremendous amount of love and support to our neighbors around the world. CWS will share these kits on your behalf to communities in need.
These kits will provide a little piece of hope when someone needs it most.
Here's what you'll need:
- One hand towel measuring approximately 15" x 28" to 16" x 32" (no fingertip, bath, dish towel or micro-fiber)
- One washcloth
- One wide-tooth comb removed from the package
- Must be sturdy with at least 6 inches of teeth
- No pocket combs or picks
- Rattail and combs without handles are acceptable
- One fingernail or toenail clipper removed from the package (either one is acceptable)
- One bath-size bar of soap in the original package
- One toothbrush in the original package
- Ten standard size Band-Aids
- Wide-tooth Comb
All items need to fit inside a one-gallon Ziploc type bag. Remove the excess air from the bag and seal before boxing.
Do NOT add any extra items or toothpaste. A tube of extended expiration date toothpaste will be added to each hygiene kit just prior to its final journey.
Support the Shipping and Processing Fund: $2.00 per kit
Finished assembling your kits? Find packing instructions and other helpful hints here.
Drop Off Kits
Here is the important information about where you drop off your completed kits.
Support the Shipping Fund
Shipping kits to the people who need them is expensive. Thank you for your generous donation to cover part of these shipping and processing expenses.
“Whenever we come together to make CWS Hygiene Kits, I know that God will bless these kits and that these kits will provide a little bit of hope”