CWS School KitsYou can give children the classroom essentials they need to learn, dream big and reach for the stars.
How it Works
Assembling CWS Kits is an easy way to share your love with others and have a fun experience with your family and friends.
This is the fun part! Now its time to assemble the CWS Kits. Maybe you could even host a kit assembly party?
When you share a CWS Hygiene Kit, you show a tremendous amount of love and support to our neighbors around the world. CWS will share these kits on your behalf to communities in need.
These kits will provide a little piece of hope when someone needs it most.
Here's what you'll need:
- One pair of blunt scissors removed from the package (rounded tip, only)
- Three 70-page count spiral bound notebooks or notebooks totaling 200-210 pages (no loose-leaf or filler paper)
- One 30-centimeter / 12” ruler
- One hand-held pencil sharpener removed from the package
- One large eraser (no pencil cap erasers)
- Six new, unsharpened pencils with erasers (removed from packing and use a rubber band to hold the pencils together).
- One box of 24 crayons (only 24)
- One 12”x14” to 14”x17” finished size cotton or lightweight canvas bag with handles (solid color or kid-friendly fabric, no logos, reusable shopping bags or backpacks)
All items must be packed inside of the bag. The MyShopAngel website has an affordable CWS Kit bag for bulk purchase. Visit cwskits.org/bag to order. Or, download our school bag pattern and make your own!
Optional: Loose school kit items may be placed in a large Ziploc type bag to keep them together. Remove the air, seal the bag and place inside of the cotton/canvas bag.
Support the Shipping and Processing Fund: $2.00 per kit
Finished assembling your kits? Find packing instructions and other helpful hints here.
Drop Off Kits
Here is the important information about where you drop off your completed kits.
Support the Shipping Fund
Shipping kits to the people who need them is expensive. Thank you for your generous donation to cover part of these shipping and processing expenses.
“Thank you for making these school bags for the kids who need them and thank you for everything from the bottom of my heart.”