CWS Kit Depots
Filled with Hope. Packed with Love.
How it Works
Assembling CWS Kits is an easy way to share your love with others and have a fun experience with your family and friends.
This is the fun part! Now its time to assemble the CWS Kits. Maybe you could even host a kit assembly party?
When you share a CWS Hygiene Kit, you show a tremendous amount of love and support to our neighbors around the world. CWS will share these kits on your behalf to communities in need.
These kits will provide a little piece of hope when someone needs it most.
What are CWS Kit Depots?
CWS Kit Depots are designated businesses, organizations and local churches that serve as dedicated kit drop-off locations for donors and volunteers. Kits are collected and housed at these secure drop-off points and used to respond to the needs of communities throughout the United States.
An ideal kit drop-off location has…..
- A safe and secure location with a room or open space of, at least, 100 square feet that could be used to store CWS Kits.
- A room or space easily accessible without stairs.
- A parking lot large enough to accommodate a semi-truck for loading kits.
Types of CWS Depots: Seasonal Kit Depots and Year-Round Depots
Seasonal Kit Depots
- Kit Depots are open, at minimum for 1 week. Kit Depots may choose to remain open for a longer time period.
- To prepare the kits for pick up, volunteers should plan to move the kits to an easily accessible location for the truck driver. Typically, that is outside in a parking lot.
- Volunteers should be available and onsite during kit pick up.
Year-Round Kit Depots
- Year-Round Kit Depots are open at least 4 times a year: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
- Each seasonal kit collection is at least 1 week.
- A Year-Round Kit Depot can also be “by appointment only,” which simply means the donor must contact the location prior to dropping off kits.
- In most situations, a truck will pick up kits from each depot once a year.
Become a CWS Kits Partner
Reach out and a CWS engagement team member will get back to you.