CWS Period Pack (Menstrual Hygiene Kit)
You can help end period poverty. Period.
Here's what you'll need:
- One 1-gallon size re-sealable bag
- Two 2oz bottle hand sanitizer
- Three 4-gallon bathroom trash bags
- One travel pack of Wet Ones
- 5 regular Tampons
- 5 super absorbency Tampons
- 10 Pads (Unscented. Long super ultra-thin.)
- Bath-size soap (3 oz. bar or larger. No Ivory or Jergen’s soap. Do not remove from packaging.)
- One pack of flushable wipes (Unscented. 42 count)
- Six fragrance-free laundry sheets (placed in small, Ziploc bags)
- Place all items in the plastic bag, remove air, and seal.
- All items must be new.
- Do not enclose personal notes, money, or extra items in the kits.
Finished assembling your kits? Find packing instructions and other helpful hints here.
Drop Off Kits
Here is the important information about where you drop off your completed kits.
Support the Shipping Fund
Shipping kits to the people who need them is expensive. Thank you for your generous donation to cover part of these shipping and processing expenses.
Host a CWS Kits Party
Here's how hosting a kit assembly works.
CWS Period Packs Frequently Asked Questions
“Our youth group hosted a Period Pack Party as a hands-on service project--assembling 300 kits for CWS. Our youth LOVED this mission project! We want to encourage other congregations and groups to invite their youth to participate. You will be glad you did!”
Who is CWS?
Since our start in 1946, CWS has been a faith-based organization committed to building relationships with local organizations and partnering with individuals around the globe. We walk alongside our most vulnerable neighbors in some of the most overlooked and underserved communities in over 65 countries around the world.
Get connected with CWS
Want CWS updates delivered to your inbox each month? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the great things we're doing through supporters like you!
Become a monthly donor
For as little as $14 a month, you can help make sure that girls have the supplies they need each month.