CWS Emergency Cleanup Buckets
Hurricanes, floods and other disasters are happening more frequently. When our neighbors around the world experience these unforeseen circumstances, you can make the road to recovery easier with CWS Cleanup Buckets. These buckets are full of essential home recovery supplies that are needed after a disaster strikes. NEW for 2022: CWS is requesting that you add an air freshener to each bucket. Several of the liquid items have updated ounce ranges to make it easier for you to find the cleaning supplies.
Photo: Hope Heroes NFP
Here’s what you’ll need:
- One five-gallon bucket with resealable lid (If reused, please scrub clean. Do not use a bucket that has held chemicals of any kind. No screw lid. Advertisement on the outside acceptable.)
- NEW – One 4-8oz. pump spray air freshener
- Five scouring pads (No stainless steel or pads with soap in them. Remove from packaging.)
- Seven sponges, including one large
- One scrub brush (With or without handle.)
- 18 reusable, lightweight multipurpose dry cleaning towels (No terrycloth, microfiber or paper towels. Remove from packaging.)
- One 32-64oz. or two 25oz. bottle(s) of liquid laundry detergent
- One 16-34oz. bottle of liquid disinfectant dish soap
- One 12-40oz. bottle of liquid concentrate household cleaner that can be mixed with water (No spray bottles.)
- One package of 36-50 clothespins
- One 50-100ft. clothesline (Cotton or plastic line.)
- Five dust masks (N95 particulate respirator dust masks preferred; No surgical masks.)
- Two pairs of heavy-duty, waterproof dishwashing gloves (Latex-free, non-surgical. Durable for multiple-use. Remove from packaging.)
- One pair of work gloves (Cotton with leather palm or all leather.)
- 20-28 heavy duty or contractor type 30-45 gallon trash bags on a roll (Remove from packaging.)
- One 6-9oz. bottle of non-aerosol insect repellent (Pump spay bottles must have protective covers. Packs of 10-20 insect repellent wipes also acceptable.)
VALUE: $75 PROCESSING FEE: $3 per bucket
All cleaning items must be new and all liquid items must be capped and securely tightened. Place all items into the bucket, making sure they are packed securely to avoid damage during shipment. Snap the lid on tight and seal with packing tape. Please do not enclose cash or checks inside of the kits or the boxes.
Please send all monetary donations to: CWS, PO Box 968, Elkhart, IN 46515 or pay your shipping online at cwskits.org/shipping.