CWS Emergency Cleanup BucketsYou can help make the road to recovery easier with a CWS Bucket filled with essential home recovery supplies.
How it Works
Assembling CWS Kits is an easy way to share your love with others and have a fun experience with your family and friends.
This is the fun part! Now its time to assemble the CWS Kits. Maybe you could even host a kit assembly party?
When you share a CWS Hygiene Kit, you show a tremendous amount of love and support to our neighbors around the world. CWS will share these kits on your behalf to communities in need.
These kits will provide a little piece of hope when someone needs it most.
Here's what you'll need:
- One five-gallon bucket with resealable lid (If reused, please scrub clean. Do not use a bucket that has held chemicals of any kind. No screw lid. Advertisement on the outside acceptable.)
- NEW – One 4-8oz. pump spray air freshener
- Five scouring pads (No stainless steel or pads with soap in them. Remove from packaging.)
- Seven sponges, including one large
- One scrub brush (With or without handle.)
- 18 reusable, lightweight multipurpose dry cleaning towels (No terrycloth, microfiber or paper towels. Remove from packaging.)
- One 32-64oz. or two 25oz. bottle(s) of liquid laundry detergent
- One 16-34oz. bottle of liquid disinfectant dish soap
- One 12-40oz. bottle of liquid concentrate household cleaner that can be mixed with water (No spray bottles.)
- One package of 36-50 clothespins
- One 50-100ft. clothesline (Cotton or plastic line.)
- Five dust masks (N95 particulate respirator dust masks preferred; No surgical masks.)
- Two pairs of heavy-duty, waterproof dishwashing gloves (Latex-free, non-surgical. Durable for multiple-use. Remove from packaging.)
- One pair of work gloves (Cotton with leather palm or all leather.)
- 20-28 heavy duty or contractor type 30-45 gallon trash bags on a roll (Remove from packaging.)
- One 6-9oz. bottle of non-aerosol insect repellent (Pump spay bottles must have protective covers. Packs of 10-20 insect repellent wipes also acceptable.)
VALUE: $75 PROCESSING FEE: $3 per bucket
All cleaning items must be new and all liquid items must be capped and securely tightened. Place all items into the bucket, making sure they are packed securely to avoid damage during shipment. Snap the lid on tight and seal with packing tape. Please do not enclose cash or checks inside of the kits or the boxes.
Please send all monetary donations to: CWS, PO Box 968, Elkhart, IN 46515 or pay your shipping online at cwskits.org/shipping.
Finished assembling your kits? Find packing instructions and other helpful hints here.
Drop Off Kits
Here is the important information about where you drop off your completed kits.
Support the Shipping Fund
Shipping kits to the people who need them is expensive. Thank you for your generous donation to cover part of these shipping and processing expenses.
“It’s more than just a bucket, it’s a bucket of hope.”