Request CWS Kits
Church World Service provides Blankets, Hygiene Kits, School Kits and Emergency Cleanup Buckets to qualifying 501(c)(3) agencies as needs arise. Assistance will be granted according to the following criteria:
- Proof of 501(c)(3) status for the agency itself or the agency assuming responsibility for materials. Have documentation ready at the time of submission.
- The need for CWS Blankets and/or Kits is the result of an emergency situation within the local community or a continuing unmet need.
- Ordinarily only a single response will be made to any one agency within a calendar year with the exception of needs associated with an emergency or disaster response.
If you need CWS Blankets or Kits, email email@example.com to start the application process.
Please review the contents of each kit before placing an order.Note: Clicking on the links below will cause a PDF to download to your computer. These documents are the packing lists for assembling CWS Kits, but we hope that you will use them to review the list of items you will receive.
- CWS Emergency Cleanup Bucket
- CWS Hygiene Kit
- CWS School Kit
- CWS Welcome Backpack
- CWS Period Pack / Menstrual Hygiene Kit
COVID-19 and Supply Chain Disruption Update for agencies requesting CWS Kits & Blankets:
CWS values all of the collaborative relationships in our CWS Kits and Blankets Ministry, and we have determined that conditions are relatively safe to resume all CWS Kits and Blankets operations. However, due to the disruptions in the supply chain associated with COVID-19, CWS warehouses may not be able to ship your order within the expected timeframe.
CWS is also very mindful of a difficult storm season ahead. We anticipate that many communities hit hardest by COVID-19 will have extreme vulnerabilities should a tornado or flood-producing storm hit during this already strained time. Because of this next stage of preparation and a limited quantity of kits and blankets, we will review and discern each and every request extremely carefully. However, there may be some requests that we may not able to fill at this time.
As we explore new horizons, please continue to check this page for updates. We wish you, your agencies and the families and communities you serve all the best!